Wednesday, January 29, 2014

And I'm done

I left therapy today. After thinking about it, and discussing it further with my therapist today, I decided not to schedule another appointment. My therapist was in full agreement with my decision. I'm not reading the way I used to, but I'm cool with that. It's likely that my reading interests are simply changing a bit, and I just haven't figured out how. I don't need therapy to work on that. So now I just need to work with my psychiatrist on the med side of things, and decide how we're going to proceed there. At the moment, I'm thinking of continuing with the Lunesta for sleep assistance, as I still sometimes have problems with that, but we'll see.

Speaking of sleep, I'm looking forward to not getting up early to make my appointments. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment