Monday, August 29, 2011

Very brief update

I apologize for not posting recently (how do prolific bloggers, like Hemant Mehta or Ophelia Benson, do it??). I did have a post up that I took down regarding belief, because I somehow posted it unfinished. I'll be working on that one as well. At any rate, I've just finished reading the next article I'll be addressing in my series dealing with secular arguments against same-sex marriage. You can read the article I'm looking at for yourself here (feel free to send me any thoughts you have on it). The pdf download is free. It's a scholarly article, and fairly long, so I'm going to be going through it again before I post anything about it, and might have to do it in multiple posts.

I appreciate everyone who keeps showing up to read my writing, even when it takes me a while to get something posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment